Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pink and Petals Everyday

I may be guilty of having too many pairs of these, but they are something I cannot live without; leggings. On a recent trip to Seattle, my friend Jenn spotted a pair of faux leather leggings with a laser cut flower pattern. She thought they were right up my alley, and she was right! I fell in love with these immediately.

Now, how to style them. I like the patterned detail that adds some attitude to any outfit, so I kept the rest of the outfit simple. I wore this look to work the other day so I threw on a black blazer and my favorite pink dress.



To accessorize, I picked up the starfish bracelet my mom found in Florida (and has currently loaned out to me, her favorite daughter. Just kidding, Elise). My parents recently ventured to Spain and purchased this beautiful pink and rose gold necklace for me, so I've been rocking that often.

The pink and black ensemble is a bit edgy while still being work appropriate.

Outfit head to toe: black blazer and pink dress from H&M, leggings by Lovely Day, jewelry gifted, and boots by Diba.

No comments:

Post a Comment