Monday, July 18, 2011

Petal Pink

I love when I can work on a styling job that includes something that's already in my client's closet. I encourage looking through your wardrobe before buying something new because chances are, you have an option that you can transform with a few new accessories.

My dear friend Alexandra (but I call her Al), asked for help picking out new shoes for this adorable baby blue and pink rose patterned tea party dress.


Here are the options I picked for her:



 
Since this dress has really pretty pinks, blues and greens, I decided to do a few neutral colors as well as pops of color. The light pink is a great alternative to the very popular nude and bone tones that everyone is wearing for summer. I also like the combination of cork, straw and leathers to keep the shoes casual but feminine and dressy.

And the winner is...picture number one! Al chose the ivory wedge with the rosette. Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment